For District Functions
Approved February 18, 2020
- All applicants must be either an endorsed Ministry of the UPCI, an affiliated church in the Mississippi District UPCI, a church pastored by a UPCI licensed minister in good standing, or a licensed evangelist, in good standing, with the MS District UPCI.
- An application provided by the District office must be filled out and signed by Pastor, Director of said Ministry or Evangelist, 15 days prior to an event. The application will include: Ministry, and or church name, address, telephone number, person responsible for booth or display, and items to be displayed or sold.
- No Items will be allowed which contradict the general constitution of the UPCI manual.
- Before the event an application fee of $250.00 must be submitted along with application.
- After approval for a space at said event, applicant will be notified of assigned space.
- Anyone setting up a booth or display without following above guidelines, will be asked to remove items or display and apply at a future time.
- Department Heads and PPH Book Store shall have priority locations if requested prior to deadline.
- Departments having booths or displays will not pay fees.
- Any District event where registration is required, all workers must be registered for the conference.
- When conference or event is over, please remove all trash from your area.
- You are (not) required to pay 10% of sales to the District.
Contact: Jessie Givens MS District Campground Director for more information at 601-757-0783